Innostars fast track Prize
InnoSTARS Fast Track Prize
- Participate in a sponsored trip with other US qualifiers in healthcare track in the fall in 2019. (including: economy-class round-trip flights, accommodations for up to 7 days in China.)
- Tailored B2B matchmaking services to meet with at least 20 potential partners and investors across China.
- Media coverage and promotion in China.
- Potential funding and policy support from the local government.
Sponsored by :
Opportunity to win
- Cash prizes and certificates.
- National media and live broadcast coverage and promotion.
- China expansion support services from hosts and potential funding and policy support from the local government.
- B2B Matchmaking Services
- B2B matchmaking meetings tailored to meet your current China expansion needs and purposes will be arranged within our extensive network of partners, investors and talents in China.
- China-ready coaching
- Receive valuable China-ready training from mentors and industry advisors
- Receive expert recommendations on how to expand your business and develop your innovation for the Chinese marketplace.
- The Applicant must be a representative of a registered U.S. company with innovative technologies or products that have been or can be commercialized.
- Application must feature a technology that falls under one or more of the focus industries and is not controlled under U.S. Export Control laws.
- Products, technologies, patents, and control of IP or exclusive licensing rights must be owned by the Applicant, or his/her company, and must not have any potential or outstanding IP ownership disputes.
- The Applicant must have an interest in seeking Chinese partners, investment and/or exploring the Chinese market.
- The Applicant is committed to continuing the development of products and technologies with the intent to further commercialize these assets in China in the foreseeable future.
- Revenue generation and profitability are preferred but not required.
Areas of Interest
- Medical Device, Digital Health and diagnosis
- Wireless Medical Devices
- Mobile Medical Apps
- Health IT
- Medical Device Data Systems
- Medical Device Interoperability
- Software as a Medical Device (SaMD)
- General Wellness
The InnoSTARS Competition is a platform that connects U.S-based innovators and companies with Chinese investors, corporations, and strategic partners. China is a growing powerhouse of the world economy, with a huge consumer market of its own and a rapidly rising scientific and technological base. This thriving innovative and technological community has become one of the driving forces for China’s unprecedented advances in science and technology. There is a strong interest between companies and investors on either side of the Pacific to engage in business with each other and in turn bring innovative products and services to the market. However, limited information on consumer demand and market opportunities, fragmented investment resources, and challenging language and cultural barriers can make the cross-border process complex and difficult. InnoSTARS is here to help overcome these obstacles.