Global Healthcare Innovation Competition
MyBioGate Global Healthcare Innovation Competition is a cross-border platform that connects global innovation companies in healthcare with the growing market, capital and resources in China. It aims to help companies from overseas find out and connect with trustworthy Chinese investors, corporates, and service providers. 50 Finalists will be sponsored to participate in a 5-day business development trip in China in Nov 2019 to meet 100+ vetted investment firms, pharma, and medical device companies, governments and service providers.
Winners will get:
Cash prize, equity investment, landing support in China, CRO/CMO service, legal service and more.
Why you should participate:
- Explore new business opportunities for your company in the China market
- Learn about the market and culture and build business relationships in China
- Connect and establish partnerships with Chinese companies, investors, service providers, and governments.
Preliminary qualifiers (Companies selected from online applications):
- Get a chance for an 8-minute presentation in the preliminary round, receive comments and feedbacks from Chinese investors
- Participate in the poster “Excellent Projects Exhibition” at China Focus Forum
- Get one-on-one partnering opportunities with potential Chinese investors
- Qualify for Final
- Get a chance for an 8-minute presentation in the final round, receive comments and feedbacks from Chinese investors and chance to win final awards
- Participate in a 5-day sponsored trip in China, including visiting top medical device and pharma companies, training sessions (NMPA registration, clinical trials, manufacturing, insurance and reimbursement systems, distribution and market access). All business activities, training sessions, and transportation, accommodation, and meals in China are provided by the organizer.
- Get one-on-one partnering opportunities with potential Chinese investors and partners
- Get exposure to Chinese mainstream media
- Get premium partnering service provided by organizers
- Cash Awards
- Investment Awards: Equity investment provided by a corporate or a venture investor. Detailed terms will be discussed between the investor and the award winner.
- Landing Awards: Cash incentives and other support from local government.
- Service Awards: Equivalent service provided by professional service organizations including CRO/CMO, law firms etc.